CFA is introducing a system where elderly people can receive proffessional help and care.
We support over 400 vulnerable people in six communities.
24 hour a day, 7days a week live-in care Home Care Assistance for older adults.
We call our employees “caregivers”.
They come to your home to provide any or all of the following services:
- Door to door medical assistance
- Free of charge medical care for our clients
- Cooking and light housekeeping
- Laundry, grocery shopping
- Companionship and social activities
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation to doctors appointments
- Shopping from supermarket, pharmarcy etc.
- Status reporting to family
- Medication reminders.
- Hourly and live-in care available
- Assisting with walking and transfer from bed to wheelchair.
- Personal care e.g. need for help with getting in and out of bed.
- Mobility e.g. getting up and down stairs, getting to the shops.
- Moving around the house. Bathing, washing, dressing, cooking, visiting the toilet.
- Combating social isolation, deprivation, loneliness,
- Health problems e.g. confusion
- Physio services for aged accident victims to recover and regain walking ability
- Ambulance service
If you, or someone you know, needs help in these sorts of areas Contact us